Take control and power-up – With boot-up times faster than 1ms, the MachXO2 can rapidly take control of signals during power-up for increased system performance and reliable operation.
Increase system performance, logically – With in-built hardware acceleration and up to 6864 LUT4s, the MachXO2 enables you to reduce processor workload and increase system performance.
More voltages, more savings – With 3.3/2.5 V and 1.2 V versions and standby power as low as 19 μW you can choose to operate the MachXO2 from a convenient power supply that is available early during system power-up.
- Up to 256 Kbits of user Flash memory and up to 240 Kbits sysMEMTM embedded block RAM
- Up to 335 hot-socketable IOs that avoid excess leakage
- Programmable through JTAG, SPI or I2C
- TransFR feature allows in-field design update during equipment operation
- Programmable sysIOTM buffer supports LVCMOS, LVTTL, PCI, LVDS, Bus-LVDS, MLVDS, RSDS, LVPECL, SSTL, HSTL and more