Five families of low-density PLDs support Industrial application requirements – Optimized density, I/O, performance, packages, voltage supplies and temperature grades.
Easily implement common Industrial application functions – Bridging, control, sensor interfacing, level shifting, I/O expansion, power management and low-latency ("real-time") operation.
Start your Industrial applications today – Our free development tools and samples, low-cost evaluation boards, data sheets, applications notes and reference designs offer all the necessary tools to get you started on your design today.
- 36 – 335 I/Os…5V tolerant I/Os
- Commercial, industrial, extended and automotive temperature ranges
- 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V and 3.3V (+/- 10%) voltage supplies
- Single Chip... instant-on
- 10+ years of estimated remaining life