Silicon has never been more flexible – Add new features to your mobile design and maximise product differentiation in an instant using up to 7680 programmable logic cells.
Power for the people – Designed from the ground up for low power starting at 25 µW, these iCE40 devices maximize battery life and minimize power consumption for ultra-low power, always-on applications.
High functional density for the thinnest devices - Squeezing so much functionality in such a small BGA package was no easy task. Measuring just 1.40 mm X 1.48 mm x 0.45 mm, iCE40 LP/HX/LM devices can fit in the most space constrained modules.
- Available in three series with LUTs ranging from 384 to 7680: Low power (LP), low power with embedded IP (LM) and high performance (HX)
- Integrated hard I2C and SPI cores that enable flexible device configuration through SPI
- Match your preferred display to your application processor with interfaces such as RGB, 7:1 LVDS and MIPI DPI/DBI
- Multi-source your image sensors by implementing flexible bridges supporting common interfaces such as HiSPi, subLVDS, LVDS and Parallel LVCMOS
- Up to 128 Kbits sysMEM™ Embedded Block RAM
- Industry’s broadest range of 0.35 mm - 0.40 mm pitch BGAs fit in space-constrained applications