Flexible MIPI (Mobile Industry Processor Interface) CSI-2 Receive Bridge - Allows a mobile CSI-2 (Camera Serial Interface) image sensor to interface to an embedded Image Signal Processor, ISP. Tested wtih Sony IMX169 CSI2-to-Parallel Bridge Board plugged into XO2 DSIB LCMXO2-4000HE-DSIB-EVN on the HDR-60 (High Dynamic Range).
- Supports CSI-2 High Speed Differential Signaling
- From 1-4 lanes of CSI-2 at up to ~ 900Mbps
- Typical power for 2 data lane bridge running at 700Mbps is 20mW
- Typical power for 4 data lane bridge running at 700Mbps is 32mW
- Parallel output to ISP
- Output bus width from 6-24 bits
- RAW, YUV or RGB supported