Many Lattice products can be programmed using third-party programming hardware and software. This hardware and software is designed, sold and supported by the third-party manufacturers. The list below provides an overview of third-party vendors who support Lattice products.
Lattice distributors offer a number of value-added services, including production/volume programming using third-party equipment. If you have a production programming requirement, contact your local Lattice distributor for a solution to match your needs.
Third-Party Equipment Manufacturers
System General has been delivering device programming equipment since 1985. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, System General has branch offices in the USA and China. In addition, sales, services and technical support for System General equipment are available through a global distribution network.
System General programming equipment is used by professional programming centers, EMS manufacturers and many leading electronics companies worldwide.
- Both manual and automated programming equipment
- Provides universal device support, including PLD, Microcontrollers and Memory devices
- Free updates for new device algorithms and functions
- Effective and time-efficient technical support
- ISO9001 certified for hardware and software development
System General works closely with Lattice to provide advanced device support. Click here to learn about System General support for the MachXO2 family.
System General Taiwan
8F, No. 205-3, Sec. 3, Beishin Road,
Shin-Dian District, New Taipei City, Taiwan
SGC Semiconductor Co., Ltd
3F, Blg 7 West, Sino Steel Building,
Maque Industry Village,
Nashan, Shenzhen, China
Founded in 1985, BPM Microsystems is a global supplier of engineering, manual concurrent production and automated device programming systems. Together with BPWin software, its customers receive the most innovative, flexible and value-focused programming technology in the industry.
- Manufacture off-line and in-system device programmers
- Daily BPWin software releases include support for new devices
- Support for nearly 2,000 Lattice devices
- Worldwide technical support
Click here to search for BP Microsystems device support
5373 West Sam Houston Pkwy N, Suite 250
Houston, Texas 77041 USA
Tel: 800-225-2102 (US only)
firstname.lastname@example.org - contact
For 40 years, Data I/O Corporation has been the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of innovative solutions for programmable devices. Since 1972, we have championed the use and growth of programmable devices in a wide variety of industries and products. Today, our customers manufacture millions of products each year using Data I/O programming solutions to reliably, securely, and cost-effectively implement their Intellectual Property into programmable devices. And for the future, virtually every new electronic product produced by OEM, ODM, or EMS facilities represents another potential customer for Data I/O solutions.
- Global Sales and Support
- Automated and Manual Programming Solutions
- Just Before Placement Programming option with RoadRunner
- Thousands of Lattice devices supported.
Device Search Portal: Click here to check on device support.
Data I/O HQ
6464 185th Ave NE, Suite 101
Redmond, WA 98052
Tel: +1 (425) 881-6444 or (800) 426-1045
Fax: +1 (425) 867-6972
Data I/O Shanghai
27F Majesty Building
138 Pudong Avenue
ProMik provides complete application solutions for configuring, flashing, and testing of electronic components, assembled PCB’s and complete electronic control units (ECU) that deliver high quality and cost-effective benefits for the electronic industry. Since the beginning of the company in 1995, ProMik has consistently delivered innovative technology that protects the complete electronics product value-add chain from the development environment through production. Examples of ProMik’s commitment to industry standards are demonstrated in the company’s certifications ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO14001.
- Programming, lead inspection and tape & reel in one cycle without manual handling
- Full 3D-Coplanarity and 2D-Colinearity lead inspection for each device
- 100% traceability over your product life cycle
- Serial numbering and individual key lock
- Optional test functions, e. g. memory test, oscillator trimming, serial numbering
- Laser marking
- Tape & Reel in accordance to EIA481 standards with vacuum dry packagin
- 24h turn-around and comprehensive logistic services
Onboard Programming Tools and Systems
- Same tools through your entire development & production processes
- Fast integration of new devices for many different manufacturers
- Application specific programming concepts for reliable HighSpeed programming
- Programming tools that support multiple interfaces (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C and many more)
- Built-In monitor features to ensure highest programming quality
- Automated and semi-automated programming systems, including Master Production Management software and interface to customer specific MES
- Dedicated software packages for development and production
- Reflashing via CAN, FlexRay, LIN e. g.
für die Mikroelektronik GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 911 25 26 65-0
Fax: +49 (0) 911 25 26 65-66
ProMik Programming systems
2407 222nd Avenue NE
Sammamish, WA 98074
Phone: +1 425 301 9865
Xeltek develops and manufactures universal Parallel, ISP, Production and Automated Programmers since 1991. Located in Silicon Valley, Xeltek works closely with neighboring semiconductor companies to build up the largest device library in the industry and provide support for the latest IC chips (i.e. PICs, EEPROM, FLASH, microcontrollers, high density eMMC). Universal programmers and adapters from the SuperPro® line cover programming demands from engineering development to automated volume production at competitive prices; universal socket adapters support various package types such as PLCC, SOIC, SOP, TSOP, QFP, SDIP and uBGA. As of August 2013, Xeltek supports over 100,000 devices from over 300 IC manufacturers and will continue to release faster programmers to meet new performance expectation for both parallel and in-system (LabVIEW interface) programming technology.
- Xeltek provides programming hardware and software that are compatible with third party systems
- Quick technical support for all programmer lines - from parallel and in-system to fully automated programmers. Live chat available in English and Spanish.
- Compatible with LabVIEW, DLL and Command lines
- Largest chip support in the industry (over 100,000 chips supported). See current device count here
- Programming service is also available for low to high chip quantity
Recommended programmers for Lattice chips:
SuperPro 610P | SuperPro 611S | SuperPro 6100 | SuperPro IS01 | SuperPro 7100
Founded in 2005 in Taiwan and Shanghai base was established in 2010. DediProg is aiming at the solutions of IC programming of EEPROM, SPI NOR Flash,SPI NAND Flash, MCU, eMMC,CPLD and other programmable devices. We not only provide dedicated solutions for engineering development but also offer high efficiency equipment for production. DediProg always treats customers' needs as our first concern. By designing overall solutions, DediProg is providing the best products which fit customers’ needs and requirements for their target applications.
- Dedicated / Universal ISP Programmers
- Universal Production Programmers
- Automatic / Semi-Auto Taping Machine
- Automatic IC programming systems
- IC programming service
- Customized solutions according to customer’s request
DediProg Technology Co., Ltd
4F,No.7,Lane 143, Xinming Rd., Neihu District,
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C 114
TEL：+ 886 - 2 - 2790 - 7932
FAX：+ 886 - 2 - 2790 - 7916
DediProg Technology (China-ShangHai)
Room 503, Block E, No.1618, Yishan Road, Min Hang
District, Shanghai, P.R.C. 200233
TEL：+86 - 21 - 5160 - 0157
FAX：+86 - 21 - 6126 - 3530