If you are a current student or recent college graduate, we invite you to explore a promising future with us. Whether you're looking to gain practical work experience while still in school or ready to make the leap from college to career, you'll work with the best and brightest innovators in the semiconductor industry.
Recent College Graduates:
As a recent college graduate working for Lattice, we'll help you make a successful transition from the classroom to the Lattice Team. With the support and guidance of mentors, we'll help you turn your years of study into successful achievements in no time. As an industry leader on the path to new discoveries, we offer opportunities for students with Bachelor's, Master's and PhD degrees in the following areas:
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing Operations
- Software Development Engineering
- Silicon Design Engineering
- Product Engineering
- Packaging Engineering
- Quality & Reliability Engineering
Search for recent college graduate positions
Learn more about us as a potential employer while we learn more about you. Our internship opportunities enable you to use what you've learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience. You'll work on projects that impact the business while exploring career choices that lie ahead of you.
- Gain hands-on experience working on projects that impact the business
- Work directly with other professionals in a team environment and see how Lattice employees work together to deliver success
- Develop your skills under the supervision and guidance of experienced professionals
- Use our internship program as a gateway to explore job opportunities with Lattice
In order to be considered for an internship position at Lattice, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a full-time, academic program at an accredited college or university, with at least one semester of school remaining before graduation
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Pursue a field of study that is consistent with Lattice's needs for intern assignments
- Provide proof of legal right to work in the United States
Program lengths vary. Our internships run three (3) to six (6) months in length.
Search for internship positions Search Jobs
Campus Visits and Recruiting Events
Meet us in person on your college campus! You'll have the opportunity to talk to real employees and ask questions about what it's like to work at Lattice.